Welcome to the South Florida Chapter of the United States Personal Chef Association
Our mission is to connect individuals and families in South Florida with professional personal chefs and to actively promote the personal chef industry by educating the public, assisting our communities and supporting our Members.
What is a Personal Chef?
A Personal Chef provides delicious meals and the precious gift of time with a convenient and affordable solution to the age old question “What's for Dinner?” We do the menu planning, shopping, cooking and cleanup - you have dinner ready in minutes and free time to do things you really enjoy.
Maybe you need help with entertaining - impress friends at your next dinner party, or you are looking to improve your culinary skills - a Personal Chef can come to the rescue.
Who needs a Personal Chef?
People with a lifestyle that does not allow them to plan, shop for, and prepare meals they would love to eat. They want to enjoy food that is prepared for them, without the hassle of doing it themselves.
- Busy Professionals, couples and individuals
- Active Families
- Independent seniors
- New Parents
- People on special diets
- People with weight loss goals
- People recovering from injury or illness
- People looking to give that one special gift no one else has thought of with a gift certificate
- When you want to be enjoy (rather than work) your own dinner party
- Those who do not know how to cook
- Those who do not like to cook